Eco-friendly decorative plaster with a travertine structure, ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Due to the coarse grain size with enriching additives, it works great on large surfaces, it is easier to apply and has a longer processing time. At the end, we use an impregnating layer that emphasizes the pattern and at the same time protects against dirt. Natural ingredients and the production cycle as well as alkaline pH, provide excellent moisture transport from the walls, and also inhibit the growth of fungi, mold and other microorganisms. It is extremely resistant to washing and even scrubbing and easy to maintain. It is perfect for finishing walls, particularly exposed to dirt and mechanical damage, also for finishing in an original and exclusive way your home or business. Travertino allows any space creation by texture, meets the high requirements of a professional product. It complements the perfect arrangement, both in modern and classic interiors with the right climate: residential and public, as well as industrial.
Examples of use
Due to its resistance to impacts, abrasions and easy washability, it is recommended wherever there are places exposed to dirt and mechanical damage, all public places with high traffic, i.e. halls, corridors, communication routes, hallways, dining rooms, bars, kitchens , living rooms, fireplaces, garages and in homes, in places where small children and animals reside. Due to the high diffusion capacity, natural origin, alkalinity, the ability to keep clean (washing, scrubbing) in places where there are people: sick, elderly, young children and health-conscious, also in: kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, boiler rooms, dryers , restaurants, bars, and public facilities such as hospitals, clinics, clinics, sanatoriums, schools, kindergartens, nurseries, hospices, retirement homes, orphanages, wellness facilities etc. Recommended for use on
- plasters based on various substrates, such as plasters with variable composition (cement, lime, mix), concrete and cement, plasterboard etc.,
- in private places: walls, plasterboard buildings, vouchers, oblique and straight ceilings, where we want to create the right atmosphere,
- in public places, i.e. hotels, shops, restaurants, offices, in the food and processing industry, warehouses, warehouses, etc.,
- in all prestigious places, i.e. conference, opera, theater, cinema etc. rooms,
- conservation and restoration works, works involving smoothing plaster and old paint,
- newly built houses that meet the criteria – “Ecological, Green Construction”,
- renovation of old buildings, where a drying system is used,
- We recommend for indoor and outdoor use.
A VERY BIG ADVANTAGE is that this product can be used directly on cement-lime plasters and machine plasters, without the need for gypsum or levelling wall surfaces. We recommend it for all types of substrates, plasters prepared in advance.
Properties / Benefits
- product and natural color,
- high water vapor diffusion,
- it undergoes a longer treatment,
- used in the system and impregnated resistant to washing and scrubbing,
- Alkaline, creates an environment in which fungi, molds and other microorganisms do not grow.
|Drying time:||completely after 8-12 hours|
|The number of layers:||1 or 2|
|colors:||light straw, non-colored product|
|packaging:||1KG / 3KG / 5KG / 25KG|
|Storage:||+5 o C – +35 o C|
|Temp. application:||+5 o C – +30 o C|
|Performance:||0.83m 2 / kg per layer|
|Application:||internal and external|
|dilution:||add approx. 25% water to the current use of dry matter|
|Customs tariff code:||3214900000|
NOTE: Pictures of the goods may differ in color from those seen with their own eyes due to differences in their presentation by the different types of devices on which they are presented. If you have questions, please contact us at (+44) 7597531540.