- MFA 1L
- Bucciato 2Kg
- Calce marmorino 7Kg -base coat
- Calce marmorino 10kg -top coat
- lumicca base 1L
Mineral, fully ecological decorative plaster with a fine grain size for use inside and outside buildings in ready-made mass. At the end, we use an impregnating layer that emphasizes the pattern and at the same time protects against dirt. Natural ingredients and the production cycle as well as alkaline pH, provide excellent moisture transport from the walls, and also inhibit the growth of fungi, mould and other microorganisms. It is extremely resistant to washing and even scrubbing and easy to maintain. It is perfect for finishing walls, particularly exposed to dirt and mechanical damage, also for finishing in an original and exclusive way your home or business. Calce Marmorino allows any space creation by texture, meets the high requirements of a professional product. It complements the perfect arrangement, both in modern and classic interiors with the right climate: residential and public, as well as industrial. The most durable and practical, allows you to get a satin or matt surface, faithfully reflecting the antique finish of the walls. It is used in many decorative effects and ECORSON systems, i.e. Marmorino, classic smooth, as a fine-grained travertine, Cross travertine, Smooth Egyptian travertine and Concrete effects (Art, Marmo) applied in 2 layers or Structured Egyptian Travertine or Trowel travertine applied on 1 layer. faithfully reflecting the antique finish of the walls. It is used in many decorative effects and ECORSON systems, i.e. Marmorino, classic smooth, as a fine-grained travertine, Cross travertine, Smooth Egyptian travertine and Concrete effects (Art, Marmo) applied in 2 layers or Structured Egyptian Travertine or Trowel travertine applied on 1 layer. faithfully reflecting the antique finish of the walls. It is used in many decorative effects and ECORSON systems, i.e. Marmorino, classic smooth, travertine with fine graining, cross travertine, smooth Egyptian travertine and effects of Concrete (Art, Marmo) applied in 2 layers or Structured Egyptian Travertine or Trowel travertine applied on 1 layer.
Examples of use
It can be used as a base under Travertino Naturale – dry travertine, due to the fine graining it evenen the substrate more accurately, thanks to it we also have longer processing time, especially recommended for large surfaces in many decorative effects and ECORSON systems. Due to its resistance to impacts, abrasions and easy washability, it is recommended wherever there are places exposed to dirt and mechanical damage, all public places with high traffic, i.e. halls, corridors, communication routes, hallways, dining rooms, bars, kitchens , living rooms, fireplaces, garages and in homes, in places where small children and animals reside. Due to the high diffusion capacity, natural origin, alkalinity, the ability to keep clean (washing, scrubbing) in places where there are people: sick, elderly, young children and health-conscious, also in kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, boiler rooms, drying rooms, restaurants, bars, and public facilities such as hospitals, clinics, clinics, sanatoriums, schools , kindergartens, nurseries, hospices, nursing homes, orphanages, wellness facilities etc. Recommended for use on
- plasters based on various substrates, such as plasters with variable composition (cement, lime, mix), concrete and cement, plasterboard etc.,
- in private and public places: walls, plasterboard buildings, vouchers, oblique and straight ceilings, where we want to create the right atmosphere,
- in public places, i.e. hotels, shops, restaurants, offices, in the food and processing industry, warehouses, warehouses, etc.,
- in all prestigious places, i.e. conference, opera, theatre and cinema halls,
- We recommend for indoor and outdoor use:
- conservation and restoration works, works involving smoothing plaster and old paint,
- newly built houses that meet the criteria – “Ecological, Green Construction”,
- renovation of old buildings where a drainage system is used.
A VERY BIG ADVANTAGE is that this product can be used directly on cement-lime plasters and machine plasters, without the need for gypsum or levelling wall surfaces. We recommend it for all types of substrates, plasters prepared in advance.
Properties / Benefits
- alkaline, creates an environment in which fungi, moulds and other microorganisms do not grow,
- used in the system and impregnated resistant to washing and scrubbing,
- it undergoes a longer treatment,
- high water vapour diffusion,
- guarantees colour fastness,
- product and natural colour.
|Drying time:||surface hardening: 12h
completely hardening and drying: 10 days
Outdoor in high humidity, protect against rain for several days
|The number of layers:||1 or 2|
|colors:||according to the product template Calce Marmorino
according to the ECORSON AP template
|packaging:||1KG / 3KG / 5KG / 25KG|
|Storage:||+5 o C – +35 o C|
|Temp. application:||+5 o C – +30 o C|
|Performance:||1.25-1.6m 2 / kg|
|Application:||internal and external|
|dilution:||got. to use|
|Customs tariff code:||3214900000|
NOTE: Pictures of the goods may differ in color from those seen with their own eyes due to differences in their presentation by the different types of devices on which they are presented. If you have questions, please contact us at (+44) 7597531540.
4051P CALCE MARMORINO
K01, K02, K05